Thursday, May 19, 2011

La-D-Da Is In the House

I thought I would put up some pictures of the La-D-Da trunk show models that are on display at the shop. Each one is beautiful and unique. You really have to study them up close. Once you do, all you'll want to do is go home and stitch! Take a look; if you're in the neighborhood, please stop by. The models will be on display through the end of May.

Briar Rabbit:


Bubble Gum:


Bushel & Peck:


Christmas Blessings:


Down By The Bay:


Falling Star:


Give Her:


Like Home:


Live Laugh Love:


My Pocket:


My Sunshine: (pardon the glare from the glass-this belongs to a customer)



Quaker Alphabet:


Quaker Alphabet stitched by a customer:


Something Wicked:


Totin Hare:


Yellow Bird:


I'll try to have a few more photos of La-D-Da customer finishes in my next post. The Tuesday night group has been busy!

1 comment:

  1. Love them!!!!!! Let's just run away for a month and stitch La D Da charts!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete