Saturday, July 11, 2009

Glorious Day

I've been wanting to take pictures of the signs of Spring but up until yesterday, it has been gloomy and dark. Here are some lovely sights I get to behold on my way into the shop every day!








If you remember, a few posts back, I had finished stitching "Patriotic Landscape" by Homespun Elegance. It is finally laced and in its frame. I think it turned out well. I love the simplicity of the design and the fact that if it hangs on my wall for the next 30 years, I will never grow tired of looking at it!



That is two pieces laced and framed today! The other is by Sam Sarah, called Pearls Egg Delivery! Pam stitched that piece for the shop and it is now hanging on the wall! I'll try to snap a pic of it tomorrow.

Have you checked out the Online Needlework Show yet? www.needleworkshow.com I need to have your order sometime Monday evening. The show closes at midnight, 4/20, and I'll need to finalize my orders with the vendors and still get to sleep at a reasonable time! There are lots of designers that are new to me and I've seen many wonderful new designs. Browsing is free so hop on over to the Needlework Show and drool a little! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment